NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- Eligibility: This sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who the age of majority in their state of residence (19 in Alabama & Nebraska, 18 in all other states) at the time of entry, excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US possessions and territories. Employees, officers and directors (and the immediate families of each, including those living in their same household) of Turn 5, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, web, advertising, promotion, or production agencies are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Winning the Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Facebook, Instagram, Apple, And Google Disclaimer: Entrant agrees and acknowledges, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, that Facebook Inc., Instagram Inc., Apple Inc., Google LLC, and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, attorneys, insurers, and associated corporations and entities (individually and collectively referred to herein as the “Social Networking Sites” or “SNS”) do not sponsor, endorse, or administer, nor are they in any way associated with, this Sweepstakes. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant further acknowledges and agrees that entrant shall release each and every SNS from any and all liability arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or entrant’s acceptance, use, or misuse of a Prize. All questions regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor, not to any SNS.
- Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on April 3, 2023, and ends 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on September 30, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Please add or subtract from the start and end dates/times listed as necessary to account for your local time zone. Entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor’s computer system during the Promotion Period and Sponsor’s computer system are the official time keeping device for the sweepstakes.
- To Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Qualifying Purchases. During the Promotion Period, opt into the Sweepstakes. Then, purchase a Qualifying Product (defined below) in connection with your registered purchase account’s email address. Sales are tied to your account, and the account owner will receive one (1) entry for every dollar spent on the Qualifying Product (not including tax, shipping, or other fees). Dollar amounts will be rounded down to the nearest dollar amount (for example, a $57.55 purchase renders 57 entries). Entries shall be applied to net payment amounts received during the Promotion Period and shall be adjusted subject to returns, cancellations, or non-payment. “Qualifying Product” means the physical car parts, subject to availability, and does not include purchases of gift cards, Install Connect, services, or any products not constituting an available physical car part.
Attempts to submit more than the allowed number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities or other methods will cause such participant’s entries to be void as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated devices will be disqualified. All entries and entry information become the property of the Sponsor.
The maximum number of entries in this Sweepstakes per person and per email address is ten thousand (10,000). Excess entries beyond this cap are void and may not be reallocated to another person or email address or otherwise shared.
During some limited periods of time selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor may provide a bonus multiplier to entries received during such time for all products or select products. For example, Sponsor may designate a 24-hour period during which any entries received during that time period will be worth triple the number of entries otherwise calculated.
- Prize and Odds of Winning: One (1) winner (once verified, the “Winner”) will receive (i) a Ford Bronco (MSRP at $63,295) with modifications valued at approximate $37,164 (specific model, features, and modifications subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion; hereinafter, the “Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $100,459.00. The appraised value of the Prize will be determined prior to awarding the prize. Sponsor will alert the potential winner of the appraised value of the Prize during the verification process so the winner may determine tax liability and whether or not to accept the Prize. In the event the actual appraised value is less than the ARV, the difference will not be awarded or provided in any manner.
- Drawing: The winners will be selected by random drawing conducted on or about October 15, 2023, from among all entries properly received during the Promotion Period.
- Prize Conditions: Prize will be delivered with standard equipment and Sponsor-selected upgrades as described above; any upgrades and options not on Prize as delivered are at the sole expense of the Winner. Color, package, factory options, and other Prize specifics to be determined by Sponsor and are subject to availability. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including but not limited to, its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Winner must have proof of a valid U.S. driver’s license from their state or place of residence in the United States to take delivery of Prize; failure to show same may result in Prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. The Winner is solely responsible for all optional equipment, taxes, fees, registration, titling, license, insurance (proof of which must be shown prior to the Winner taking possession of Prize, along with a valid U.S. driver’s license), registration fees required in claiming the Prize, and related charges, or other costs related to the receipt and use of his/her Prize, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the Prize. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the Winner. The winner is responsible for the payment of all taxes. The Winner must take delivery of the Prize at a specified time and location, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner must take possession of the Prize, no later than thirty (30) days of acceptance of the Prize, unless otherwise agreed by Sponsor, or the Prize will be forfeited. Arrangements for delivery of the Prize will be made after winner verification.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised Prize (or any portion thereof) is unavailable for any reason including, without limitation, acts of God, force majeure and other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize, as applicable. The Prize Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Form or similar taxation documents in the amount of the Prize value, as required by applicable law.
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted. All costs and expenses not expressly specified herein as Sponsor’s responsibility are solely the winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner selected. The prize is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty. Neither Sponsor nor any other person or entity makes any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, authenticity, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Sweepstakes or any Prize.
- Limitation of Liability: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for corrupted, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web site, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, transmissions or miscommunications; or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties; or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer or device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or from use of the Website. If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winner as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of e-mail account used to enter at actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- Application of Rules and Choice of Law. By entering this Sweepstakes promotion, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding as regards all matters pertaining to this promotion. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS FURTHER AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, SPONSORS AND LICENSEES FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING DEATH, RISING OUT OF THE ACCEPTANCE, ENJOYMENT, USE AND/OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. All entries become property of Sponsor. Any and all disputes will be resolved, individually and without recourse to class action, in the appropriate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania exclusively, and subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Winner’s List: The winner’s name will be available upon request via letter with self-addressed stamped envelope to Attn: Bronco Giveaway List Request, Turn 5, Inc. 600 Cedar Hollow Rd., Paoli, PA 19301. List requests must be received between September 30, 2023, and October 15, 2023. Lists will be provided after the verification of a winner and closure of the Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: Turn 5, Inc. 600 Cedar Hollow Rd., Paoli, PA 19301
© 2023 by Turn5, Inc.