Safe And Secure Online Shopping
ExtremeTerrain is committed to your safe and secure shopping experience. Our shopping cart is encrypted to ensure the secure transmission of any personal information you provide. All transactions on our website site are conducted using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, and PayPal Credit
Please note that ExtremeTerrain is not responsible for any overdraft fees or finance charges incurred by a cardholder.
Mail-In Order Form
Customers wishing to place an order via mail (in order to pay with a Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Personal Check with a 10 business day wait for clearance) can print out and mail in the Order Form with their payment. The file is in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format and requires Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this software installed on your computer, it can be freely downloaded here.
Payment Note: Do Not Send Cash, cash payments will be refused. ExtremeTerrain takes no responsibility for money lost in the mail.
Delivery Note: International shipments (other than APO/FPO) are NOT able to be placed via the mail in ordering process.
Sales Tax: Sales Tax is ONLY charged if you are shipping to Pennsylvania. Enter "$0.00" in the sales tax field if you are not shipping to PA. Customers that include sales tax but that are shipping outside of PA will not have that amount refunded.
To check the status of your order, log in to your ExtremeTerrain account and click the “Order History & Tracking” link. (For more information on your account click here.)
If you don’t currently have an ExtremeTerrain account, you can create one to check your order status. Just use the same email address that you used to place your order and follow the instructions above.
Make sure email@example.com is in your list of safe senders so that the order status emails we send you don’t end up in your spam folder. You should expect emails to confirm your order, and to confirm your shipment / provide tracking codes for your order’s shipments.
If you’re having any issues tracking your order status via your account or email, please call us at 1 (800) 988-4605 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will help you out!
For orders shipping within the US or to APO/FPO addresses, you should receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com within 10-15 minutes of placing your order. This email will include your order number.
You should expect to receive a few emails from us after your order is placed: the first to confirm your order was received, then to confirm your order was approved (within one business day of placing your order), and finally to confirm your shipment / provide tracking codes for your order’s shipments. (We may also send survey emails to ask for your feedback about your experience, unrelated to your order status).
If you do not receive an order confirmation email from us within 10-15 minutes of placing your email, please contact us so we can confirm that your order was placed and supply you with your order number. We will be happy to send a copy of your invoice via fax, email, or snail mail.
Reasons you might not have received your order confirmation email:
- You entered an invalid email address at checkout.
- Our email was intercepted by a spam filter. Please check your spam / junk folders for an email for us. You may want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email list of safe senders.
- There may be a question about your order (incorrect billing information for example) in which case we will email or call you about your order within one business day of receipt.
Your order has not been approved until you receive a confirmation email from us (within 1 business day of placing your order). We reserve the right to accept or decline your order for any reason at any time. In some cases, additional verification is needed before your order can be accepted.
If additional verification is required, we will attempt to contact you via email or phone using the information you provided with your order. If we are unsuccessful in our attempts to contact you, we have the right to refuse or cancel your order.
Please contact us if you have not received an order approval email from us within 1 business day of placing your order.
Order Changes And Cancellations
We strongly suggest you call us at 1 (800) 988-4605 as soon as possible after placing your order if you need to change or cancel it, as we ship orders out quickly! If you email us, we may not receive them in time to stop the order from shipping out. Please doublecheck that your order details are correct before submitting your order at the “Order Review” step of checkout.
An order that has already shipped cannot be canceled. Please contact us to set up a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) once your order has been received.
If you need to change the address on an order that has already been shipped via UPS, please call us. There will be a fee of $15 per package to reroute the order while in transit. Orders shipped via USPS cannot be changed while in transit.
In the event of a back ordered item, we will ship the in stock items when appropriate (Canadian orders and mount and balance orders excluded). We will then contact you via email to inform you of the out of stock item and give you the option to a) change the item to an in stock part, b) hold the back order until the item is in stock or b) cancel the back order. You will only be charged for items that ship, unless you are paying via Paypal or Paypal Credit.
Most back ordered items are normally replenished within about two weeks of placing an order with the manufacturer. Unfortunately, this cannot be said for all out of stock products, especially during the holidays and the spring and summer months. For the current ETA of an out of stock part, please contact us or click the “Notify Me” link on the product page next to the “Out of Stock” message above Add to Cart, which will sign you up to get an email update when the item is in stock.
Local customers are permitted to pick up orders at our 1 Lee Blvd, Unit 2, Malvern, PA 19355 location, Mon-Fri, 12:00 PM EST - 6:00 PM EST.
Customers are encouraged to call to place an order to be picked up. Orders not placed over the phone may take approximately 20 minutes to fulfill.
ALL customer pickups may be asked to provide an ID for pick up to be released.
Orders that are placed but not picked up will be held for two (2) business days before being returned and customer credit process initiated.
Your ExtremeTerrain Account
You can easily create an account with us to take advantage of features like:
- Easily track your order status
- Save addresses and payment methods for express checkout
- Make and share build lists for your next project
- Access store credits, and get exclusive deals and discounts
You will not be able to access sensitive personal information stored to your account (such as addresses or payment methods) until you verify you are the owner of the account via an email we will send you when you register. If you don’t receive the email and it’s not in your spam folder, just log in to your account and you will be able to click a link to resend your verification email.
You can create an account by logging in with your Facebook or Google credentials. We will never post any information at any time to your Facebook or Google accounts. These methods of logging in simply authenticate you are who you say you are via those systems vs by our account system, and cut down on the number of passwords you have to remember.
If you forget your password, you’ll find a “Forgot Password?” link under your log in options when you visit your account. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
All personal information collected in your account is encrypted and stored securely. Please make sure that if you are using a shared computer, you log out when you have completed your visit to prevent unwanted access to your account.
If your account is missing order history or other information, it may be because you are using an email address that is not associated with an email address you used in the past, which is linked to your missing account details. Contact us for assistance.
You may receive an ExtremeTerrain credit, associated with your account, for the following reasons:
- From time to time we may offer promotional or time limited store credit with fixed expiration dates.
- At other times we may provide non-expiring credits, for example, if you redeem a gift certificate and have a balance left over.
- If your account has a credit applied to it, you can log in to review it or apply it during checkout. Your credit will be automatically applied to your order and you will be able to remove it on the “Billing” page of checkout if you wish to save it for later use. When applying your credit to an order, we always draw from credits that will expire first.
- Please note that the way we link your credit to your account is by the email address you provide us. If you log in with an account that doesn’t match that email address, you won’t be able to access the credit, but you can update the email address on your account or contact us for help combining your accounts should you have more than one that should be combined.
Store credit generated from ExtremeTerrain gift certificate balances will never expire. You’ll find more information about our gift certificate policies in the section after this one.
Credits cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, resold, or transferred for value. They are only for use on ExtremeTerrain.com or if you call in to place an order under the email address associated with your account.
ExtremeTerrain Gift Certificates
Gift Certificate redemption:
- Gift certificates purchased from ExtremeTerrain.com can only be redeemed at ExtremeTerrain.com.
- There are two ways to redeem your gift certificiate at ExtremeTerrain.com. Either enter the gift certificate number on the “Billing” page during checkout, or, if placing a phone order, provide the gift certificate number to the customer service represenatitive completing your order.
- If you place an order that exceeds the balance of your gift certificate, the balance must be paid with a valid credit card, paypal account, store credit if available, or another gift certificate (you can redeem multiple gift certificates on a single order.)
- Any unused balance after purchase will be converted to a store credit and applied to your account (if you don’t have one, we will create one for you, you’ll just need to enter your password after checkout or return to the site at a later time to set your password for the account associated with the email address used on the order). This way you won’t need to enter your gift certificate number each time you want to use your balance! Just log in and you’ll be able to apply your credit during checkout. You’ll also be able to review your available credit balance in your account.
Gift Certificate expiration:
- Gift certificates purchased from ExtremeTerrain.com will never expire.
- Store credit generated from ExtremeTerrain gift certificates will never expire.
Checking your Gift Certificate balance:
- To check your gift certificate balance, begin the checkout process and proceed to the “Billing” stage of checkout (you can do this without completing an order). In the “Payment Methods” area toward the bottom, you’ll see an area to enter your Gift certificate code to the right of the credit card form. Hit “apply” to see the balance. If you don’t wish to proceed with your order at that time, simply exit
- If a store credit is generated from your gift certificate balance, you will be able to check how much credit you have on your account by logging in and visiting your account summary page. Look for the blue stripe!
Gift Certificate / Store Credit limitations:
- Gift certificates + store credits cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, reloaded with additional value, resold or transferred for value, except where required by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- Promotions, coupons and other special offers may not be used to purchase gift certificates.
- ExtremeTerrain.com will not replace lost or stolen gift certificates.
- ExtremeTerrain.com will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is redeemed to make purchases on ExtremeTerrain.com.
Request your free ExtremeTerrain Wrangler Catalog today!
ExtremeTerrain is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will never sell, share or rent your personal information to third parties except in the cases noted below. Please take a moment to review our policies. By visiting ExtremeTerrain.com, you are accepting the practices described below.
We gather and store information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of key features of online shopping.
We collect information to enable customers and visitors to quickly navigate our website for products of interest, accurately place orders, and improve your experience at ExtremeTerrain.com. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of service possible. From your first visit to the delivery of your order, we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience with us. Collecting information allows us to offer you features (such as login and password information) which saves you time during the order process.
The collection and transfer of any information you supply related to checkout is secure and cannot be received or read by others. Your credit card information is only shared with our bank for authorization.
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, web site evaluation, data analysis, and where applicable, data cleansing. We provide personal information to these third parties, but they are only authorized to use this information with the services they perform.
- Emails – if you have selected to receive our emails by supplying your email address on the website, we will send out exclusive deals and discounts and content you may enjoy. At any time you can click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our email to unsubscribe from our mailing list or update your email preferences.
- Catalog requests – since you have shown an interest in our products, you may receive communication from us in the form of printed catalogs. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, contact us at any time.
Cookies are used to identify how a person arrived at ExtremeTerrain.com and stores information about their shopping cart, navigational preferences, product interest and account. A cookie identifies you while you are at ExtremeTerrain.com and keeps track of items in your shopping cart between visits. Cookies also identify you while you are logged in, however, cookies never contain credit card information and they are stored locally ONLY on your computer, and read only by the ExtremeTerrain.com website when you visit it.
Security is of utmost importance to us and we are committed to protecting your private information. To help safeguard against unauthorized access and to ensure appropriate use of information, we have put into place systems and procedures to secure the information we collect online. We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. This industry standard encrypts all of your personal information so that it cannot be read as the information is exchanged via the internet. Protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by being sure to log out and close all browsers when finished using a shared computer.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest data will be collected for your visit unless you choose to opt out. This data cannot be personally linked back to you and will only be used to gather statistics to improve the website experience.
Any and all personal information divulged to ExtremeTerrain is used solely to improve and enhance your personal shopping experience. Personal information such as Name, address, phone number, and email address are securely stored with ExtremeTerrain to create a more enjoyable customer experience. ExtremeTerrain will never sell any of your information to third-party marketing companies. If you choose to log in with a social login such as Facebook, ExtremeTerrain will never post to your wall or otherwise use your login credentials except to log you in to your ExtremeTerrain account.
Read our full Terms & Conditions
State Specific Sales Tax Notice
For those customers with purchases shipped to Colorado, Kentucky, South Dakota, or Vermont:
We are not obligated to, and do not, collect state-specific sales tax outside Pennsylvania & Nevada. Your purchase is subject to state use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Please note that the purchase is not exempt because it is made over the internet or by other remote means. The state requires that a taxpayer file a sales / use tax return at the end of the year reporting and paying use tax on those purchases that are not specifically exempt from taxation where sales tax was not charged on the invoice. Tax return forms are available on the state website.
Manufacturer Restrictions on Discounts
Due to manufacturer restrictions, products from the following brands are excluded from coupon code discounts:
Weathertech, Magnaflow, Airaid, K&N