Purchase a product from ExtremeTerrain.com that does not currently have a customer guide. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the SKU(s) you are interested in and ask if they have been created yet.
Send an email to email@example.com
with your guide attached. Please include your Full Name, Order #, and Name of the Part you wrote the guide for in the subject line.
An Extreme Terrain expert will review the guide within 8-10 business days and if approved, we'll hook you up with a coupon code worth 50% of the purchase price of the part up to $200 (product price must be $50 or higher) for use on your next ExtremeTerrain purchase.
- Format your guide as a Microsoft Word Document.
- Include a "List of Tools" required for proper install.
- Guide must be composed of original content and pictures.
- Guide must include bolt sizes and torque specs, where applicable.
- Mention any parts or areas to inspect during installation as preventative maintenance.
- Use clear, concise English (no text abbreviations) and format your guide using bullet points, numbers or figure tags for easy comprehension. (Avoid lengthy paragraphs!)
- We do NOT accept guide submissions for Tuners or Floor Mats
- Image Guidelines
- Minimum # of Images: 6 Original Images. Include (1) before image, (4+) during install images, and (1) final product image.
- Must be in-focus, clear, and bright enough to accurately illustrate the installation step.
- Minimum Image Size: 500 pixels wide.
Only 1 guide per product will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Once installation guides are submitted to ExtremeTerrain.com and a coupon code has been issued to the guide author, the installation guide becomes the property of ExtremeTerrain.com.
ExtremeTerrain.com is then free to use the installation guide in any fashion and the author does not retain copyright of the article and cannot repost the guide elsewhere. The submitted material may be referenced by the author, but not posted. In the unlikely event that we must deny a customer's installation guide, and a coupon code is not issued, the author of the guide will retain full copyright of the article. ExtremeTerrain reserves the right to deny install guides on a case by case basis. Please check in with a ExtremeTerrain representative before creating a guide at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your guide will be accepted.