Order by 12/19 5:00 pm EST to receive Free Guaranteed Delivery By Christmas. See specific Item Page for details. Exclusions apply.
Mounted & Balanced wheel and tire orders must be placed no later than December 12th, 2019 to ship free for Christmas delivery.
Free Christmas Shipping is free / guaranteed to arrive by Christmas for the lower 48 states only. APO / FPO and Canadian, Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands Customers: Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee shipping times to your addresses, so the above deadlines do not apply. Items being shipped via freight also cannot be guaranteed in time for delivery.
Physical Gift Certificates: order by 5 PM EST on 12/17 to guarantee delivery before Christmas.
Electronic Gift Certificates: order by 5 PM EST on 12/23 to guarantee delivery before Christmas.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $75!
ExtremeTerrain is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on any order over $75!
Free Shipping Offers are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. Truck freight and oversize charges still apply unless otherwise noted, and can only be shipped to the lower 48 States. Rough Country items are not included in Free Shipping offers. Tires and Wheel and Tire Kits do not qualify for free shipping.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will require an additional charge.
Expedited delivery does require an additional charge.
Certain vendors have shipping restrictions that require us to collect a handling fee for the part. You'll see it on the item page as a Vendor Handling fee, and it will show up in the cart below the item(s) you're ordering.
Because UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, we strongly recommend that you provide a physical delivery address to avoid delaying shipment. If USPS does not deliver to your physical address then we recommend that you provide your PO Box on the Address Line 2 underneath your physical address.
ExtremeTerrain.com is the only Wrangler Aftermarket Retailer in the US to ship Wrangler parts to Canada via UPS Ground with all brokerage and tax fees paid upfront. That means there are no additional fees to pay when your package arrives!
- No Hidden Fees or Taxes
- No at door delivery charges
- Local taxes and brokerage fees included in quote
- Canada Orders ship via UPS Ground
- Packages trackable via UPS's website
Note: Unfortunately not all products ExtremeTerrain sells can be shipped to Canada. The following are a few examples of items that can not be shipped to Canada: Products that ship directly from the manufacturer, products that require freight shipping, gift certificates or unmounted tires. Additionally, ExtremeTerrain is not able to ship to Canadian addresses with Postal codes beginning with X, Y, or Z.
ExtremeTerrain sends an email with the tracking number for every order that is placed with a valid email address. If you have not provided an email address, you can contact us for tracking information. Tracking information is also available by logging into your account (if with the same email address used to place your order) and clicking the “Order History & Tracking” link. (For more information on your account click here.)
Tracking numbers beginning with 1Z have been sent via UPS, and can be tracked via www.ups.com.
Tracking numbers beginning with a 9 have been sent via US Mail, and can be tracked via www.usps.com. Package movement will be updated by USPS at the end of each business day; given there is information to update.
Tracking numbers that are 9 digits long have been sent via UPS Freight. Freight shipments can be tracked from the UPS Freight website. Please note that freight shipments being delivered to Residential locations may be delayed if UPS Freight is unable to contact you by phone to setup a delivery date and time.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
For items shipped through a freight carrier, do not sign for or otherwise accept any items with physical damage. These items should be refused and returned to us (see the Freight Handling Disclaimer for more information).
For items shipped through a parcel carrier (eg. USPS, UPS, FedEx), if you receive an item that has been damaged in transit please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will have a new product sent to you.
Please hold on to the original item, including the packaging and packing material, because in many cases the carrier will want to inspect the items during the claims process. A representative of the carrier may contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect and pick up the package for return. If no one comes to inspect the package, or they do not take it with them when they do, please call us and we will send you a UPS Return Tag to send the damaged product back to us.
If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, contact us within 15 business days.
Undeliverable Or Refused Shipments
Packages will be returned to us by the carrier if they cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, are not picked up from a UPS facility, or if the recipient refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above reasons can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. We may charge you a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.
Please review our Freight Disclaimer for special instructions regarding freight shipments.
International Shipments – The return shipping costs of any refused or undeliverable shipment(s) outside of the US may be deducted from any refund at ExtremeTerrain.com’s sole discretion.
Occasionally packages are lost or misrouted during transit. Before contacting us, please note the following estimated delivery times for orders sent via Free Standard Shipping:
- East Coast, 1-3 business days
- Midwest, 2-4 business days
- Southwest, 3-5 business days
- West Coast, 4-6 business days
Please note that the weekend and holidays do not count as shipping days (with the exception of Saturday for USPS packages and Next Day Air Saturday delivery when chosen and paid for by you).
If your package shipped and hasn’t been received within the above guidelines then please contact us so that we may investigate.
For missing UPS shipped packages:
- A UPS trace investigation takes up to 8 business days to be completed. If UPS is unable to locate the package after 8 business days then a replacement item may be shipped.
For missing USPS packages:
- We allow USPS an extra 7 business days after the expected date of delivery to locate the package before we are able to ship a replacement item.
For missing UPS Freight packages:
- UPS Freight missing package investigations do not have a set amount of time that they take to be completed and are on a case by case basis.
For missing packages that have been shipped to an APO/FPO:
- Please note that the Military Postal Service Agency does not consider a package to be lost until 60 days after the date of mailing. If you still have not received your package after 60 days then please contact us to assist you in filing a missing package inquiry with the MPSA. Once the inquiry is received, the MPSA will be in contact to positively identify the owner and ship the item to the recipient should it be found.
Freight Handling Disclaimer
Some items sold by ExtremeTerrain are shipped by LTL freight carriers such as UPS Freight. Please read below to understand more about how the freight shipping process works.
Receiving Your Shipment:
- It is the customer's responsibility to schedule and accept delivery in a timely manner.
- If there are delays in delivery as a result of your inability to accept the package, any storage fees are your responsibility.
- Shipments should ONLY be refused if there is physical damage.
Inspecting Your Shipment:
- It is the customer's responsibility to inspect a shipment before signing and accepting delivery.
- If your shipment does not include all of the items you expected, please call us immediately at 866-900-7926 prior to signing and the driver leaving so that we can facilitate the appropriate next steps.
- If there is any visible damage to the packaging request that you be allowed to open the shipment before signing so that you can inspect the product. If they do not allow the inspection, or if your inspection indicates damage to your item, take photos and REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. You can contact our team at 866-900-7926 to get the claim and replacement process started.
- Failure to inspect for damages at the time of delivery will result in denial of your damage claim.
- Should you discover damage to your item which was concealed at the time of delivery you can contact us at 866-900-7926.
- Please note that if there was damage to the item packaging at the time of delivery and you accepted the shipment anyway that your claim will be denied.
- ExtremeTerrain may have included a handling fee with the purchase of your order to cover the cost of shipping the item to you based on the address you specified during checkout. This fee does not include any ancillary services that may be added by the carrier as a result of your special requests. Any of the following may result in an additional cost to you:
- Storage before Delivery
- Inside or Limited Access Delivery
- Redelivery due to a Missed Appointment
- Address Corrections
- Freight items are not returnable once shipped.
- If you refuse a freight item which was not damaged you will be responsible for the cost of the original shipping, return shipping, replacement packaging, storage fees, and a restocking fee at our discretion.
- Authorizing the shipper to deliver without a signature or leaving a note on the door allowing delivery without signature and/or inspection will waive all liability for damage from the shipper as well as ExtremeTerrain.com.