Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Engine and Transmission Skid Plate
- 3/16 Inch Steel
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Protects Engine and Transmission
- Fits 2012-2018 Wrangler JK
Construction. Rugged Ridge gives you the body and drivetrain protection you need with their engine and transmission skid plate. Made with 3/16 inch steel and a black powder coat finish and featuring a special rust resistant e-coating, it can handle whatever obstacles pop up while wheeling.
Protection. The skid plate was designed by Rugged Ridge to protect both the engine and the transmission on Dana 30 and Dana 44 equipped Wrangler JKs. It's a must have for those who wheel their Jeep and need that extra protection for the trail.
Application. Fits 2012-2018 Wrangler JKs using bolt-on installation and existing frame mounting locations. 2.5 inches or more of lift is required to prevent drive shaft rubbing.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 1 Hour
Simple installation for anyone.
What's in the Box
- (1) Skid Plate
- (1) Left Support Bracket
- (1) Right Support Bracket
Customer Reviews (16)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- JK Rubicon 2 Door - 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Rubicon 4 Door - 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Wrangler 2 Door - 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Wrangler 4 Door - 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18