Edgy Upgrade. You can give your Jeep Wrangler a trendy look that will attract massive complements by installing this 15x8" Fuel Wheels Revolver Black Milled Wheel. With an aggressive eight-spoke design and sleek black milled finishing, these rims will keep your truck looking sharp on the street and in your off-road or racing adventures.
Excellent Finish. The Fuel Wheels Revolver Black Milled Wheels are completed in a black powdercoat finishing with milled accents that enhance its aesthetic value. The black glossy color will perfectly blend with your Jeep Wrangler colors and styling. Furthermore, the finishing is also rust, scratch, and corrosion resistant to ensure that these rims look good for years.
Superior Construction. The Fuel Wheels Revolver Black Milled Wheel can comfortably handle all your off-road adventures and needs. Measuring 15x8", this rim is made from heavy-duty and tough aluminum alloy that can endure any harsh terrains or off-roading environments with ease.
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Renowned for quality rims and stringent engineering practices, Fuel Wheels offers a limited lifetime warranty for this Fuel Wheels Revolver Black Milled Wheel. There are some exclusions that apply, so check their website for details.
Incredible Offset. Using a -18mm offset, this Fuel Wheels Revolver Black Milled Wheel will perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
Application. The Fuel Wheels Revolver Black Milled Wheel - 15x8" is designed to perfectly fit on all 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJs.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Jeep Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov