Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Features & Specs
- Kit Includes Front and Rear Lifted Coil Springs, Lower Tubular Control Arms, Clevite Bushings, Sway Bar Links, and N3.0 Series Shock Absorbers
- Transfer Case Drop Maintains Proper Driveshaft Angle
- 100 Percent Bolt-On Installation
- Fits 2003-2006 Wrangler TJ and TJ Unlimited Models
|Lift Kit Type
|Lift Kit Includes Shocks
The Rough Country 4" N2.0 Series Suspension Lift Kit includes front and rear lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, clevite bushings, sway bar links, N3.0 series shock absorbers, front solid tubular transfer case drop kit and rear track bar drop kit.Function.
Coil springs in this Jeep Wrangler TJ suspension lift kit provide increased ground clearance for better off-road performance. The transfer case drop in this kit helps avoid vibration by maintaining proper driveshaft angle. Its N3.0 shock absorbers are valved, nitrogen-charged and feature chrome-hardened piston rod and spring-loaded piston rod seal.Fitment.
This Rough Country 4 in. Lift Kit with Shocks is compatible with the 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and TJ Unlimited models. It provides 100 percent bolt-on installation.
Freight Notes. Freight items can only be shipped within the continental 48 states, no expedited methods.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.
What's in the Box
- 4" Lift Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Shocks
- Front & Rear Lower Control Arms
- Transfer Case Drop
- Sway Bar Links
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
Customer Reviews (500+)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06