Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- Upgraded Dana 44 Front Axles
- 30 Spline - Rubicon Applications
- Dana Spicer 5-760X U-Joint
- Heat Treated - 4340 Chromoly
- Black Oxide Finish
- Includes Left and Right Front Axle Assemblies, (2) Spicer U-joints
- Joints Pre-Assembled
- Fits 2003-2006 Wrangler TJ Rubicon Models Only
The original OEM front axles found on the 2003-2006 TJ Rubicon Wrangler are good for light off-roading adventures. However, if you are a serious off-roader with plans of running a 35" or larger tire you are going to want to upgrade to a set of beefier front axles. These Mammoth 4x4 Axles are engineered to be a direct fit, high strength replacement for the factory Rubicon axles. With thicker tubing and improved end forgings, the two weak spots on the factory units, ensure that these Mammoth Axles will not bend or crack when pushing your Jeep out on the trail.Chromoly Construction.
Manufactured from 3430 chromoly, these Mammoth 4x4 Axles are heat treated for additional strength. These Axles are then completed in a black oxide coating for long lasting corrosion protection. Heavy duty 5-760X U-joints connect the yoke to the axle and are much better suited for off-road duty versus the OEM factory versions.Application.
These Mammoth 4x4 Front Axles fit 2003-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler Rubicon with Dana 44 front axle. Joints come pre-assembled.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers (0 answers)
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 3 Hours
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.
What's in the Box
- (1) Drivers Side Front Axle Shaft Assembly
- (1) Passenger Side Front Axle Shaft Assembly
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06