Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Flex Joints Designed by Rough Country
- Includes Our 2.2 High Performance Shocks
- Features High Clearance Lower Control Arm Design
- Extreme Travel Long Arms Keep Optimum Alignment and Give Optimum Articulation
- Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJs
Plenty of Clearance for Rough Terrains.
Go off-roading in rough terrain without worrying about the clearance under your Wrangler. The 6-inch X-Series Long Arm Suspension with Shocks provides your Jeep with 6 inches of ground clearance to ensure it's safe from any damage. This lift will complement a set of 37-inch tires with room to flex. You won't have to sacrifice road capabilities in extreme trails when you're driving with this suspension system. Lift Construction.
It doesn't get much more complete than this kit. The only thing you would need is a replacement rear driveshaft to maintain the correct pinion angle. You wouldn't want that to slip out on the trail! The adjustable control arms are 2 inches in diameter with flex joints for excellent articulation. The dual Y-link setup gives your axles the room the move so you can navigate the trails with confidence. The skid plate is 1/4 inch thick steel to keep your rig's underside protected. Rough Country's 2.2 series performance shocks are designed with Wrangler owners in mind. Rough Country takes into account for drivers utilizing oversized tires and wheels, so they make their shocks that much tougher. Application.
The 6" X-Series Long Arm Suspension with Shocks is specifically designed for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models.
Freight Notes. Freight items can only be shipped within the continental 48 states, no expedited methods.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.
What's in the Box
- Front & Rear Coil Springs
- 2.2 Series Shocks
- Upper Control Arms
- Lower Control Arms
- Adjustable Front & Rear Track Bars
- Extended Sway Bar Links
- Extended Brake Lines
- Drop Pitman Arm
- Upper Control Arm Mounts
- Bumpstop Extensions
Lift Kit Specifications
|Year/Model:||1997-2006 TJ||Manufacturer:||Rough Country|
|Lift Type:||Long Arm||Lift Height:||6"|
|Shocks Included:||Yes||Max Tire Size:||35|
Please note: All Rough Country products are subject to a handling fee
- High flex coil springs
- ower high clearance arms with X-Flex Joints
- upper control arms with X-Flex Joints
- control arm mounting brackets
- adjustable track bar with drop bracket
- drop pitman arm
- sway-bar disconnects with parking bracket
- stainless steel brakelines.
- High flex coil springs
- Lower high clearance arms with X-Flex Joints
- Upper control arms with X-Flex Joints
- Adjustable track bar
- Extended sway bar links
- Stainless steel brakeline
- Bumpstop extensions.
- Shocks: Kit includes (4) High Performance 2.2 series shocks.
- Does NOT fit Unlimited models
- Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- Rubicon models do not need SYE kit or CV Driveshaft.
- Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components.
- Part #: Perf659
- Install Time: 8 - 9 hours
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Download Instructions: View
Customer Reviews (20)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06