Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Rear Driveshaft Slip Yoke
- Cast Steel
- Natural Finish
- 26 Inner Spline Count Yoke for the NP231 Transfer Case
- Direct Replacement for the Factory OE Original Slip Yoke
- Build to Match All OE Component Specifications
- 9 Inches by 4 Inches by 2.5 Inches, 2 Pounds
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1987-1995 Wrangler YJ Models with the NP231 Transfer Case
Specs. If you have chosen not to change out your NP231 transfer case's slip yoke for a fixed yoke with an SYE kit, then the slip yoke will eventually wear out or break after a long time on the trail. This Omix-ADA OE replacement part, made out of tough cast steel, is designed to be a direct fit in place of the factory original. It features 26 inner splines and represents one of the fastest ways to get your slip yoke setup repaired with a brand new part.
Construction. Covered by a 5 year limited warranty from the manufacturer, Omix-ADA's Transfer Case Slip Yoke is a high quality cast steel replacement part meant to be a direct fit substitute for the OE component. The quantity of inner yoke splines is 26, and the yoke measures 9 inches by 4 inches by 2.5 inches while weighing 2 pounds. It is fabricated to match the specs and performance of the OE equivalent exactly.
Application. Fits 1987-1995 Wrangler YJ models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95