Go Topless Day Winning Photos
All Things Jeep's Go Topless Day 2009 was a huge success. Jeep Owners worldwide took to the streets, the beaches, the trails, and the parks to be part of the largest Jeep event ever. Many of you sent in photos of your day. Thank you. They were all wonderful. But we've picked a handful of photos we liked the best. Here they are. If you see your photo here, please email us at email@example.com and identify yourself. Thanks!
1. This photo features our most popular tire cover and a some topless future Jeep owners.
We love the clean simplicity of the photo. It tells a great story.
2. The Georgia Crawlers got a GO TOPLESS Marquee in the center of their town!
Can't ask for much more than that. You guys rock!
3. We chose this photo because here in New England, we never get to wheel in dunes!
We're jealous and these guys created an awesome photo op.
4. Ever have one of those kind of days while you're out in the Jeep?
We have too. So we name this an award winner because we can all relate.
5. We LOVE this photo taken at the Sidney Dairy Bar in Illinois.
Jeeps, ice cream, warm summer days. It's our favorite combination.
*** HONORABLE MENTIONS ***
There were plenty of truly topless photos this year. Here is a selection of the G-Rated ones....
Topless Jeep Guys Unite!
Future Jeep Owners of America
And the one all the guys voted in!
Those wild topless Jeep girls in Canada.
One of the natural states of being in a Jeep -- muddy.
We think we need to be selling this tire cover.
Whose steering that Jeep?
The orange Comanche wins the "Most Coveted Jeep by ATJ employees" award.
Click here to View ALL the 2nd Annual Worldwide
Go Topless Day Photos HERE.