Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Eliminates Annoying Dash Light
- Perfect Replacement Part
- Easily Switch Between Winter and Summer Rims
- Two-Piece Sensor/Stem Design
- No Programming Required - Uses OEM Relearn Procedure
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Chrysler/Dodge Equivalent Part# 5142-340AA, 5605-3036AA
- Sold Individually
- Designed for 2007-2012 JK Wranglers
Turns Off Dash Light.
Your Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) alerts you when the pressure drops to an unsafe limit. This a great safety feature, but if you plan on upgrading to a new set of Wheels/Tires you will need to install a new sensor in each wheel, if not you will have an annoying dash light constantly reminding you that your sensors are missing - this individual replacement TPMS sensor takes care of that issue.No Programming Required.
This TPMS Sensor is designed to be on the same 315mhz frequency as the original stock sensor so it doesn't need to be reprogrammed. If not automatically recognized, just use the OEM relearn procedure.Application.
This replacement Valve Stem-Mounted TPMS Sensor is specifically designed for use on 2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler JKs. Sold individually.
Chrysler/Dodge equivalent part# 5142-340AA, 5605-3036AA
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 1 Hour
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
Customer Reviews (100+)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- JK Rubicon 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- JK Rubicon 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- JK Wrangler 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
- JK Wrangler 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12