Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Speedometer Gear
- Long Shaft Design for Cable Speedometers, 37 Teeth
- Works with 27 Inch Tires/3.73 Gear Ratio, 31 Inch Tires/4.10 Gear Ratio, 35 Inch Tires/4.56 Gear Ratio
- Restores Correct MPH Readings from Speedometer
- Installs Easily in Transfer Case Tail Housing
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1987-1993 Wrangler YJ Models with Cable Speedometers.
Specs. Changing the gear ratio and tire size on your Jeep Wrangler is a great aftermarket power-up that can yield more horsepower and/or torque depending on your choices. However, it can also throw the speedometer off kilter. Rugged Ridge's 37 tooth long shaft speedometer gear is meant as a replacement for the stock gear when 27 inch, 31 inch, or 35 inch tires are installed at specific gear ratios. This gear will give you the accurate readings needed to judge trail speed and avoid tickets on-road.
Construction. Rugged Ridge's 37 tooth long shaft speedometer gear is compatible with YJ Wranglers made up to 1993, which include cable speedometers. This gear is manufactured out of steel and plastic and comes with a 5 year limited warranty. It is suitable for use with 27 inch tires and a 3.73 gear ratio, 31 inch tires and a 4.10 gear ratio, and 35 inch tires and a 4.56 inch gear ratio. If your Wrangler has a different tire size and gear ratio combination, consult a speedometer gear chart.
Application. Fits 1987-1993 Wrangler YJ models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Customer Reviews (75)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93