Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Flex Joints Designed by Rough Country.
- Includes Our 2.2 High Performance Shocks.
- Features High Clearance Lower Control Arm Design.
- Extreme Travel Long Arms Keep Optimum Alignment and Give Optimum Articulation.
- Unbeatable Value and Best Prices in the Market!
- Upgradeable with Our Jeep X-Tras.
- Front: High flex coil springs, lower high clearance arms with X-Flex Joints, upper control arms with X-Flex Joints, control arm mounting brackets, adjustable track bar with drop bracket, drop pitman arm, sway-bar disconnects with parking bracket, and stainless steel brakelines.
- Rear: High flex coil springs, lower high clearance arms with X-Flex Joints, upper control arms with X-Flex Joints, adjustable track bar, coil angle correction spacers, extended sway bar links, stainless steel brakeline, and bumpstop extensions.
- Shocks: Kit includes (4) High Performance 2.2 series shocks.
- Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- Rubicon models do not need SYE kit or CV Driveshaft.
- Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components.
- Part #: Perf631
- Install Time: 8 - 9 hours
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Download Instructions: View
Freight Notes. Freight items can only be shipped within the continental 48 states, no expedited methods.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.
What's in the Box
- Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Shocks
- Front Upper & Lower Control Arms
- Rear Upper & Lower Control Arms
- Front Track Bar
- Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rear Sway Bar Links
- Pitman Arm
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Shock Relocation Brackets
- Extended Brake Lines
- Installation Hardware
Lift Kit Specifications
|Year/Model: ||2004-2006 LJ ||Manufacturer: ||Rough Country |
|Lift Type: ||Long Arm ||Lift Height: ||6" |
|Shocks Included: ||Yes ||Max Tire Size: ||35 |
Customer Reviews (20)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06