Deliver one of the most impressive and striking gloss black wheels you will ever see, one that is dominating the off-road, the Fuel Wheels Assault Gloss Black Milled Wheel. Measuring 18x9”, this wheel comes with triangular-shaped holes, a concaved design, all-gloss black finish, and a beautiful raised center cap logo with ‘Fuel’ on it.
Build and Finish.
This wheel is built to last, with 1-piece forged aluminum construction for both lightweight and long-lasting durability on the street or off-road. The gloss black milled finish looks amazing, but also battles against corrosion, keeping the wheel sturdy for years to come.
By the Numbers.
The Fuel Wheels Assault Gloss Black Milled Wheel comes with 2 available offset/backspacing options - -12mm/4.50 inches and +1mm/5.0 inches. The bolt pattern is 5 x 4.50 inches and the load rating is 2500 pounds.
A 1-year finish and limited lifetime structural warranty cover any defects in materials and workmanship from the manufacturer. Please visit the manufacturer’s website to learn more regarding coverage terms.
Handy people can install this product with a manageable level of complexity, taking roughly an hour to complete.
The 18x9 Fuel Wheels Assault Gloss Black Milled Wheel is compatible with the 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ & TJ.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov