Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Heavy Duty Rear Shock
- Improved On and Off-Road Handling
- Mono-Tube Design with 46mm Pistons
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- Superior Off-Road Performance
- Perfect for Rigs with Larger Wheels & Tires
- Heavy Duty Zinc Coating
- Sold Individually
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ with a 2 to 3” Lift
Accommodate Lift Kits.
Give your 2 or 3” lifted 1997 to 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ a smoother ride by replacing the existing rear shocks with this Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Heavy Duty Rear Shock, sold individually. This rear shock is ideal for Jeep Wrangler owners that want their lifted off-road beast to maintain the original ride quality on and off the road. Quality Construction.
Constructed utilizing superior quality materials, this Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Heavy Duty Rear Shock is made to last for miles to come and is designed for larger wheel and tire combinations. The mono-tube design with 46mm pistons is extremely durable and the shock is sealed with a heavy duty zinc coating to withstand the elements and resist corrosion. Direct Replacement Upgrade.
A direct replacement for the existing rear shocks, this Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Heavy Duty Rear Shock is easily installed with no modifications needed and can be accomplished using basic hand tools. Application.
This Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Heavy Duty Rear Shock is designed to fit 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ equipped with a 2 to 3 inch Lift Kit.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 30 Minutes
Simple installation for anyone.
Customer Reviews (27)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06