Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit
- Converts Single Diaphragm Setup to Dual Diaphragm Setup
- Kit Includes Zinc-Coated Brake Booster, Master Cylinder and Bench Bleeding Kit
- More Braking Power
- Less Pressure
- Advanced Installation
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJs
Brake Conversion Power.
This Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit can replace worn parts and improve your braking power. This kit will convert a single diaphragm design into a dual setup and that means more power with less pedal pressure in your Jeep Wrangler TJ.Components.
You get a dual diaphragm, zinc-coated brake booster and high-pressure master cylinder. You also receive a bench bleeding kit in your pursuit for the best braking ability for your Wrangler.Installation.
Putting this Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit to use is an advanced installation. It will take 3-5 hours to complete and there's more. Engine vacuum needs to be a minimum of 18 inches of vacuum at idle when engine is warm for power brake setup to function properly.Application.
The Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 5 Hours
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.
What's in the Box
- (1) Dual Diaphragm Brake Booster
- (1) Master Cylinder
- Installation Hardware
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06