Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- SkyJacker Front Sway Bar Extended End Links for 8 in. Lift
- Effectively Augments Sway Bar Angle
- Enhances Suspension Geometry
- Intended for 8” Suspension Lift Height
- Made with High-Caliber Materials
- Heavy-Duty Black Polyurethane Bushings
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11” L x 7” W x 4” H
- Basic Installation
- Fits All 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models, Excluding Unlimited
Corrects Sway Bar Angle.
The sway bar angle in your Jeep Wrangler TJ will be effectively corrected with the SkyJacker Front Sway Bar Extended End Links for 8-Inch Lift. The suspension geometry in your Jeep will be enhanced for all your travels. This kit is intended for 8-inch suspension lift height.Polyurethane Bushings.
SkyJacker uses high-caliber materials to engineer the components in this kit. The heavy-duty black polyurethane bushings are made to last. The weight of these sway bar extended end links is 4.25 lbs. It measures 11 inches long by 7 inches wide by 4 inches high.Basic Installation.
You will need some mechanical knowledge and basic hand tools to complete this installation. The required hardware and components are included to facilitate the installation process.Application.
The SkyJacker Front Sway Bar Extended End Links for 8-Inch Lift are designed to fit all 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models, excluding Unlimited.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers (0 answers)
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 2 Hours
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
What's in the Box
- (2) Front Sway Bars
- (4) Washers
- (4) Nuts
- (4) Bolts
- (4) Bushings
- Installation Directions
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06