Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- SkyJacker Black MAX Rear Shock Absorber
- Designed for Wranglers with a 1 to 2.5 in. Lift
- Advanced Foam-Cell Technology
- Expertly Enhanced Fluid Capacity
- Superior Twin Tube Construction
- Strong Chrome Plated Shaft
- End Mount: 360 Degree Arc-Welded
- Sold Individually
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 1976-1995 Jeep CJ5, CJ7 and Wrangler YJ Models with 1-2.5” Lift
The Foam-Cell technology that is used in the Skyjacker Black Max Rear Shock Absorber is vital in compensating for oil expansion when the shock functions properly and gets heated. This technology is able to ensure a tight pressure seal that effectively removes air in the shock. This means that it can be mounted in any direction. The twin tube construction enhances fluid capacity.Durability Factor.
The twin tube shock absorber is very durable. The heavy-duty chrome plated shaft adds to the durability factor. It has 360 degree arc-welding and 180 degree directional mounting.Specifications.
This shock absorber weighs 5.65 lbs. When collapsed, it is 13.71 inches. It extends out to 22.58 inches. The upper mounting code is ES25. The lower mounting code is ES25. The dimensions are 24” L x 3” L x 3” H. It is sold separately. There is a Limited Lifetime Warranty.Application.
The SkyJacker Black MAX Rear Shock Absorber is designed for use on 1976-1995 Jeep CJ5, CJ7 and Wrangler YJ Models with a 1 in. to 2.5 in. lift.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 1 Hour
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
What's in the Box
- (1) Rear Shock Absorber
- (1) Black Boot
Customer Reviews (100+)
Questions & Answers