Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Compression Detent Spring
- Natural Finish
- Designed as an Exact OE Part Replacement
- Works with Both AX5 and AX 15 Transmissions
- 1.5 Inches by 0.2 Inches, 0.2 Ounces
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1987-2002 Wrangler YJ and TJ Models with AX5 or AX 15 Transmissions
Specs. You may need to replace the compression detent spring in your Jeep Wrangler if shifting feels soft or spongy, or if the manual transmission tends to pop into neutral gear when you are driving downhill. Omix-ADA's Manual Transmission Compression Dentent Spring for AX5 and AX 15 transmissions will restore the crisp feel of shifting and prevent the transmission from clicking over into neutral, as well as correcting several other less dramatic problems. The spring is cut to the correct length of 1.5 inches and is ready to install.
Construction. This Manual Transmission Compression Dentent Spring is manufactured out of steel by Omix-ADA to match the OE fitment, sizing, and characteristics of the original part. It works with both AX5 and AX 15 Aisin manual transmissions, and measures 1.5 inches long by 0.2 inches in diameter. This component is made to high production standards and is protected by the company's standard 5 year limited warranty.
Application. Fits 1987-2002 Wrangler YJ and TJ models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95