Impressive Styling and Performance.
Optimize your Jeep’s performance with this 16x8 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Pro 4 Black Wheel. It features an 8-spoke design, which greatly complements your vehicle’s styling. Meanwhile, its solid construction and offset size allows you to push your Jeep harder without compromising the excellent ride quality for which it’s known.
Rugged Black Finish.
Make your JK look even more rugged with this wheel’s black finish. Its rugged quality complements your Wrangler, while its special formulation delivers superior corrosion protection.
Highly Durable Alloy Construction.
Engineered for tough applications, this wheel has been built out of reinforced alloy for maximum durability and lasting service. This particular wheel is lightweight, but has a 2,600-pound load rating.
Backed by Finish and Material Warranties.
To assure quality, this Deegan 38 Pro 4 wheel is backed by Mickey Thompson’s 1-year finish and lifetime structural warranties. Please note that some limitations to this warranty may apply.
This wheel, armed with a 0mm offsize, is to be installed using the use of the lug nuts that intended for it to ensure trouble-free fit. For more information, please refer to our ordering options above.
This 16x8 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Pro 4 Black Wheel fits all 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. This wheel is sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov