Better Off-Roading. The Pro Comp Series 5001 Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel will give you a truly unforgettable off-road experience. Measuring 17 inches in diameter and 9 inches in width, this wheel will boost your Tacoma’s performance, especially as you navigate challenging off-road terrain.
Satin Black Finish. This Pro Comp Series 5001 Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel comes in a stylish satin black finish. It will turn heads, catch eyes, and send any possible instances of rust, corrosion, and abrasions to a grinding halt.
Made from Single-Piece Aluminum. This Pro Comp Series 5001 Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel is made from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum to guarantee unparalleled durability and maximum performance. In spite of its advanced features, it remains at a friendly price point.
Features Separate Material and Finish Warranties. This Pro Comp Series 5001 Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel includes a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a 2-year warranty on the black finish. The manufacturer can provide you with the full scope and details of the warranty.
Offset of -6 mm. The wheel offset determines how far your wheel goes into the wheel well. In the case of wheels with a negative offset, the hub mounting surface is toward the back or brake side of the wheel’s centerline. Such is the case with this wheel, which features an offset of -6mm.
Application. This Pro Comp Series 5001 Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel fits all 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma models.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov