Take Your Off-Roading to the Next Level.
Off-road enthusiasts will love what the Pro Comp Proxy Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel brings to the table: Enhanced durability, a smoother off-road experience, and a classier, more sophisticated look. It’s time to up your game—and your Tacoma’s performance—with this specially designed wheel.
Finished in Satin Black.
Sporting an elegant matte black finish, the Pro Comp Proxy Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel is well-protected from abrasions, rusting, and corrosion. Therefore, it won’t just look pretty during your first few drives; it’ll stay that way for a long, long time.
Single-Piece Aluminum Build.
The Pro Comp Proxy Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel features the best technology and manufacturing advancements that Pro Comp can provide. This durable replacement wheel is made from a single piece of aluminum, combining light weight with tremendous strength to truly give you your money’s worth.
With Material and Finish Warranties.
The Pro Comp Proxy Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel has a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and material defects. It also comes with a 2-year warranty on the satin black finish.
An Offset of -6mm.
The hub mounting surface of the Pro Comp Proxy Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel is designed to move closer to the back or brake side of the wheel’s centerline. Thus, much like deep dish wheels, this wheel has a negative offset.
This Pro Comp Proxy Satin Black 6-Lug Wheel fits all 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma models.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov