Excellent Design and Performance.
Get the most out of your truck’s off-road performance by installing this Fuel Wheels Assault Chrome 6-Lug Wheel. Built not only for show, this wheel comes with an excellent design to let your truck easily drive over the rugged path. Thanks to its monster-size rims, your truck is able to achieve better ground clearance.
This Assault Wheel from Fuel Wheels has a sleek chrome finish. It adds an extra sheen to your truck, helping enhance its rugged looks. Moreover, this wheel’s finish acts as a protective barrier against moisture, chemicals, abrasion, rust, and corrosion.
Made of Durable Aluminum.
To guarantee a long-lasting performance, Fuel Wheels made this Assault wheel out of durable aluminum material. This wheel is carefully crafted using Fuel Wheels’ state-of-the-art technology, resulting to a truly remarkable wheel product.
Carries a 1-Year Warranty.
For your peace of mind, this wheel carries a 1-year warranty. In case your purchased product has any manufacturer defects, you may send a warranty request. To learn about the warranty claim process, you may directly visit the Fuel Wheels website or you may contact customer service.
The 20x10 Fuel Wheels Assault Chrome 6-Lug Wheel fits 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma models.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov