Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Large Rear Slotted Rotor Kit
- 13.5” Machined and Mill-Balanced
- External Cooling Fins
- Works with Factory Calipers and Pads
- Bolt Pattern: 5x5"
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- No Brake Bleeding or Line Modification Required
- Sold as Rear Rotor Pair
- For use w/ OEM 17" Wheels or Larger
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
Superior Braking Performance.
If you've upgraded to larger tires on your JK Wrangler, you should also upgrade your braking system. You don't need to do a complete overhaul. You can just install this Teraflex Rear Performance Big Slotted Rotor Kit and experience improved braking power on your 2007-2018 Wrangler. Enhanced Factory System.
With this rear rotor kit, you'll be re-using the factory brake caliper and brake pads, but you're increasing the rotor diameter to 13.5 inches. The greater clamping distance from the rotor center means greater braking leverage and that's the enhancement that you're really seeking. Smart Design.
This pair of rotors have been precision machined for exceptional fit and performance. External cooling fins ensure that the heat is dissipated before it has a chance to do any damage. This Rear Performance Big Slotted Rotor Kit includes a relocating anchor brackets for the factory brake calipers. Direct Fit Upgrade.
A simple bolt-on installation process, you can use basic hand tools and the included instructions to get the job done. You won't need to mess with brake line modifications or brake line bleeding after upgrading either. Just install and be on your way to your next adventure. Application.
This Teraflex Rear Performance Big Slotted Rotor Kit is the perfect braking upgrade for all 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 2 Hours
Simple installation for anyone.
What's in the Box
- (1) Driver Side Rotor
- (1) Passenger Side Rotor
- (2) Rear Anchor Brackets
Customer Reviews (14)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- JK Rubicon 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Rubicon 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Wrangler 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Wrangler 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
For Wranglers with 17” or Larger Wheels