Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Front Bucket Seat
- Textured Vinyl
- Black / Red
- Side Bolsters
- Can Use Existing Seatbelts with the Seatbelt Harness Cutout
- Racing Harness Compatible
- No Add-On Adaptor Required
- Durable Materials
- Built-In Bulb Lumbar Support
- Hardware Included. No Seat Adaptor Required.
- 1997 - 2006 TJ Wranglers
Function. When you choose the XHD Off Road Reclining Front Seat from Rugged Ridge, you are choosing a seat that is totally unique in this space. It utilizes a patent pending technology that allows for simple bolt-in installation without the need for those expensive add-on adaptors. Made from strong, durable materials, these seats are made to last, and they fit in perfectly with the original design of your Jeep equipment. Despite their somewhat traditional look, make no mistake – these seats are a significant upgrade.
Properties. When you want style and comfort, you want this seat. The sport racing style gives you that special edge, and the seatbelt harness cutout allows you to use this seat with a racing harness style seatbelt. An integrated headrest can be expanded both up and down for total neck support, and side bolsters cradle you in comfort. The built-in lumbar support uses a bulb that lets you adjust the support for your back needs.
Application. This seat fits 1997 - 2006 TJ Wranglers. There are no add-on adaptors required.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (1) Seat
- (1) LH Plastic Adjuster Cover
- (1) RH Plastic Adjuster Cover
- (2) Adjuster Knob
- (4) Step Bracket
- (4) Spacer
Customer Reviews (76)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06