Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- 20 Gallon Polyethylene Gas Tank
- Natural Finish (Black)
- 1/4 Inch Polyethylene is Rust Proof and Very Sturdy
- Polyethylene Tank Will Never Rust or Corrode, and Offers Ample 20 Gallons of Fuel
- Replaces Either 15 or 20 Gallon Factory Tanks, Potentially Upgrading Fuel Capacity by 5 Gallons
- 17 Pounds (7.7 Kilograms)
- 1 Fuel Tank
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1987-1995 YJ Wranglers with 2.5L or 4.0L Engines.
Specs. If your classic Jeep Wrangler has a 2.5L or 4.0L motor, then you can install this Omix-ADA 20 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Tank to eliminate the chance of rust and corrosion that steel tanks present. If you have a 15 gallon tank, this 20 gallon fuel tank can replace it, greatly increasing your Jeep's range and lessening the frequency of fills. It can also replace 20 gallon steel tanks that are worn out or rusting, or likely to rust in the near future.
Construction. Omix-ADA's inevitable 5 year limited warranty against materials and workmanship defects applies to the Omix-ADA 20 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Tank. Tough, featuring ¼ inch thick polyethylene walls, and completely proof against rust, this aftermarket component can replace either 15 or 20 gallon fuel tanks in compatible Wranglers. Not for use with Egypt and Venezuela export models with OE part number 52018779.
Application. Fits 1987-1995 YJ Wranglers.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95