Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- Pro-Truck Front Shock
- Improved On and Off-Road Handling
- Mono-Tube Design with 46mm Pistons
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- Nitro-Coated Rods
- Heavy Duty Powdercoating
- Sold Individually
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Improved Ride Quality.
Make your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK ride better than new by upgrading the original equipment front shocks to this Eibach Pro-Truck Front Shock. This front shock is great for Wrangler drivers that want to take the ride quality of their Jeep to a whole new level. Quality Construction.
Constructed utilizing premium quality materials, this Eibach Pro-Truck Front Shock for Stock Height Wranglers is extremely durable. The mono-tube construction with 46mm pistons is designed for longevity. The nitro-coated rods and heavy duty powdercoating will withstand the elements and resist corrosion for miles to come. Suspension Upgrade.
A suspension upgrade, this Eibach Pro-Truck Front Shock is a direct replacement for the original front shocks. No modifications or special tools are needed for the installation process. Application.
This Eibach Pro-Truck Front Shock is specifically designed to fit 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models at stock height.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 30 Minutes
Simple installation for anyone.
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- JK Rubicon 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Rubicon 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Wrangler 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Wrangler 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18