Features, Description, Q&A
- Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit
- Cast Metal, Brass Plates
- Natural Finish
- Matches OEM Materials
- Designed as a Heavy-Duty, High Quality Conversion Kit
- Converts a Single Diaphragm Brake Booster to a Double-Diaphragm
- Requires 18 Inches of Engine Vacuum with Warm Engine Idling
- Reduces Required Pedal Pressure, Boosts Stopping Power
- 1 Inch MC Bore Size
- 18.6 lbs (8.45 Kilograms)
- Includes Booster, Master Cylinder
- Warranty Until Installation
- Fits 1991-1995 Wrangler YJ Models
Specs. The Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit, provides an excellent upgrade to your Jeep Wrangler's brake system. You will need to apply less pedal pressure to brake strongly after installing this kit, and your Jeep's stopping power will be noticeably raised for increased safety. The materials are the same as those found in the OEM single diaphragm booster, including cast metal and brass.
Construction. A booster and a master cylinder comprise these Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit, which weighs in at 18.6 pounds. This kit is a heavy-duty upgrade that converts the factory single diaphragm booster to a dual diaphragm system developing more brake force. With a 1 inch MC bore size, this brake booster requires 18 inches of engine vacuum in a warmed engine at idle. The warranty lasts until installation in recognition of high working stresses.
Application. Fits 1991 - 1995 Wrangler YJ models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 91, 92, 93, 94, 95