Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Extra Protection from Mud and Road Debris
- Features "Jeep" Logo in White
- Can Be Used Front or Rear
- Size: 11 x 19-inches
- Rubber PVC Construction with Fiberglass Backing
- Drilling Required for Installation
- Sold as a Set of 2 Mud Guards
- Universal Fitment, Will Not Be a Direct Bolt On Upgrade
. Sure you love taking your Jeep off-roading, but the mud and stones can scratch your paint. However, installing a pair of Mud Guards a.k.a. Mud Flaps on your Wrangler is a great way to protect your Jeep's body and paint from harm. These officially licensed 11x19-inch Mud Guards feature the "Jeep" logo in white for an outstanding presentation.Durable Construction.
These Mud Guards with Jeep Logo; Front or Rear are manufactured from a specially formulated PVC rubber that is weatherproof and chemical-resistant. Reinforced with a fiberglass backing to keep them from cracking or splitting, these Mud Guards remain flexible in extreme temperature differences.
Application. This pair of officially licensed Jeep Mud Flap Guards are designed to fit either the front or the rear of any 1966-2023 Jeep CJ and Wrangler. Sold as a set of 2.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Customer Reviews (11)
Questions & Answers