Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Rear Cargo Area
- 16-Gauge Cold Rolled Steel, Aluminum Handle
- Two Stage Black Powder Coat Paint
- Secure Storage for Up to 350 lbs of Items
- Offers 350 lbs and 4.2 Cubic Feet of Storage
- Positive Stop Prevents the Drawer from Rolling Open
- Quiet Steel Slides, Ergonomic Aluminum Handle
- Trigger Disconnect Allows Quick Removal of the Drawer
- Comes with Mounting Hardware
- Fits 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and YJ Models
Design. This burly Smittybilt storage vault measures 13 inches by 30 inches by 35 inches, and contains 4.2 cubic feet of storage space in a single large compartment. Weight of the vault itself is 113 lbs when empty. The drawer moves quietly and slickly on high-grade steel slides. A positive stop is built in so that the drawer cannot roll open on its own, even if it is unlocked. The vault is built solidly out of 16 gauge cold rolled steel, with a two stage black powder coat paint finish that resists scratching and rust. The drawer's handle is made out of aluminum, which is proof against rust and lightweight, and features a comfortable, ergonomic design.
Storage Benefits. Smittybilt's storage vault enables secure storage up to 4.2 cubic feet or 350 pounds of items. Valuable tools, camping gear, weapons when hunting, and many other objects can be protected from theft inside the tough steel box. The vault operates quietly and the drawer's movement is easy and velvety for maximum efficiency. This particular vault fits 1986-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJ models.
Installation. This vault is mounted by first attaching the included hardware, then mounting the storage unit to this. Since direct attachment is to the hardware rather than the Jeep frame, the vault drawer can be taken out of the vehicle in a moment using a trigger disconnect. Time to install the vault the first time is between 1 and 2 hours.
Application. This Smittybilt Security Storage Vault is designed to be used in all 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJ Models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Customer Reviews (70)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95