Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Lower Door Hinge Brackets
- Matte Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Sturdy, Tough Construction
- Solid One-Piece Component
- Lower Door Hinge Brackets with Sockets for Pins
- Manufactured for Exact Factory-Style Fit
- No-Drill Bolt-On Application
- 2 Lower Door Hinge Brackets (Sold as a Pair)
- All Hardware Included
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1976-2006 Jeep CJ5, CJ7, Wrangler YJ and TJ Models, Plus 2004-2006 Unlimited Models
Specs. You can give your Wrangler a hard-edged, stealthy look with the Black Lower Door Hinge Brackets, a product of Smittybilt. A matte black powder-coated finish is applied to these steel parts, making them proof against rust and giving them a distinctive look. These one-piece components are built for sturdiness, durability, and reliability, and look great, to boot. They are sold as a pair, and can be used either to provide a replacement part for damaged stock hinges or as part of a custom aesthetic upgrade project.
Construction. The Black Lower Door Hinge Brackets by Smittybilt is covered by a 5 year limited warranty, to protect your investment in this quality product, and includes all needed hardware. The brackets are configured so that one fits the Right Side position and one the Left Side. They are made to match OEM fitment and performance specs exactly, and bolt on to factory attachment points for a completely drill-free installation.
Application. Fits 1976-2006 Jeep CJ5, CJ7, Wrangler YJ and TJ Models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (2) Lower Door Hinges
- Installation Hardware
Customer Reviews (15)
Questions & Answers