Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- SkyJacker Black MAX Front Shock Absorber for 6-9 in. Lift
- Uses State-of-the-Art Foam-Cell Technology
- Augments Fluid Capacity & Flow
- Superior Twin Tube Construction
- High-Quality Chrome Plated Shaft
- 360 Degree Arc-Welded End Mount
- 180 Degree Directional Mounting
- Collapsed: 16.56” - Extended: 28.75”
- Lower Mounting Code: BP4
- Upper Mounting Code: S1
- Sold Separately
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models with a 6-9” Lift
With the SkyJacker Black MAX Front Shock Absorber, you will get a product that uses cutting-edge Foam-Cell technology to improve fluid capacity and flow in the shock. The advanced design ensures that when the shock works and heats up, it has excellent oil expansion. The seal reduces pressure in the shock and eliminates air so that the shock can be mounted in any direction.Durable Construction.
This shock absorber is made with high-quality materials. The twin tube shock absorber has a chrome plated shaft that adds to the durability factor. The directional mounting is 180 degrees. The arc-welding is 360 degrees.Specifications.
You will receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty from SkyJacker. It weighs 6.5 lbs. When collapsed, it measures 16.56 inches. It is 28.75 inches when fully extended. The lower mounting code is BP4. The upper mounting code is S1. The full dimensions are 24” L x 3” L x 3” H.Application.
The SkyJacker Black MAX Front Shock Absorber for 6-9 in. Lift is available for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models. Each shock absorber is sold separately.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 1 Hour
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
Questions & Answers (0 answers)
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06