1. REMOVE CONTENTS FROM BOX. VERIFY ALL PARTS ARE PRESENT. READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. CUTTING IS REQUIRED.
2. Remove the plastic splash guard from under the front bumper and place it on a stable working area.
3. Starting on the driver side, insert the 12mm x 30mm T-Bolt into the opening in the end of the cross member and down through the outer hole. Hang the driver side Mounting Bracket from the T-Bolt with (1) 12mm Flat Washer, (1) 12mm Lock Washer and (1) 12mm Hex Nut. Next, insert the 10mm x 30mm Bolt Plate into the same opening in the cross member and out through the back and through the Mounting Bracket. Secure the Bolt Plate with (1) 10mm Flat Washer, (1) 10mm lock Washer and (1) 10mm Hex Nut, (Figure 1). Snug but do not tighten the hardware at this time.
4. From the bottom of the vertical section of the cross member, insert the 12mm x 35mm Bolt Plate into the opening in the end and up to the middle outward facing hole, (Figure 2). Hang the square end of the Support Bracket from the Bolt Plate and secure it with (1) 12mm Flat Washer, (1) 12mm Lock Washer and (1) 12mm Hex Nut, (Figure 3). Leave loose at this time.
5. Repeat steps 2 – 4 for passenger side bracket installation.
6. Position the splash guard back up to the vehicle and attach with two clips at the front-top outer mounting positions only. Pull the splash guard back to the Mounting Brackets to estimate the amount of cutting required to clear the Brackets and Bull Bar. Mark the location of the Mounting Bracket onto the back of the splash guard. Determine the location for the slot for the Support Bracket, (Figure 4). NOTE: To maintain the integrity of the plastic Splash Guard, remove only enough material to clear the Bull Bar and Brackets. Make small cuts and check the fit several times before final installation. Reinstall the splash guard using the factory hardware.
7. With help, position the Bull Bar up to the Mounting Brackets. Use the included (2) 1/2” x 2” Hex Head Bolts, (2) 1/2” Flat Washers and 1/2" Lock Washers to attach the Bull Bar to the Mounting brackets, (Figure 5). Snug but do not tighten at this time.
8. Align the Bull Bar properly and tighten all hardware.
9. Do periodic inspections to the installation to make sure is secure and tight.
To protect your investment, wax this product after installing. Regular waxing is recommended to add a protective layer over the finish. Do not use any type of polish or wax that may contain abrasives that could damage the finish.
For stainless steel: Aluminum polish may be used to polish small scratches and scuffs on the finish. Mild soap may be used also to clean the Bull Bar.
For gloss black finishes: Mild soap may be used to clean the Bull Bar.