ExtremeTerrain is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on any order over $75!
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will require an additional charge.
For full shipping details please view our Shipping Policy
Fog Light Euro Guards (2)
1. Place O-Rings around perimeter of each Euro Guard to prepare for installation.
2. From underneath vehicle, locate the (4) philips head screws that secure each fog light to the bumper. Unscrew these screws and and set them aside to be reinstalled later. It may be easier to access these screws if the factory plastic air dam is removed first.
3. Insert Euro Guards into fog light opening such that the O-Ring is in contact with the bumper. The bars of each Euro Guard should be vertical.
4. Reinstall fog lights and tighten all screws. It may be helpful to have someone hold the Euro Guards in place from the front of the bumper while the screws are tightened from the back.
5. From the front of the vehicle, check to make sure O-rings are properly seated between the Euro Guards and the bumper.