Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Replacement for Mopar Part Number 5455853K
- Side Marker Light Assembly and Lamp
- Light Bulb Number 994037
- Tan Finish
- Replacement Side Marker Light for Direct Fit OEM Substitute
- Fits Front Passenger or Driver Side, Sold Individually
- Includes Light Bulb Part Number 994037 and Wiring
- Includes Wiring Harness for Complete Installation Solution
- Side Marker Socket, Light Bulb
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1976-2006 Jeep CJ5, CJ7, Wrangler YJ and TJ Models
Specs. Wranglers get plenty of bumps and knocks as they push through brush and go rock-crawling, and the breakage of a side marker light is one of the possible results. Omix-ADA's Socket Assembly with Lamp provides you with a direct fit OEM replacement for damaged or burned-out side marker lights. With a bulb and wiring harness included, this kit has everything you need to get your side marker light working like new again.
Construction. The Socket Assembly with Lamp by Omix-ADA is constructed to meet all OEM fit and performance benchmarks, and is made out of plastic. A wiring harness and light bulb number 994037 are also included. This side marker light fits either the driver side (left) or passenger side (right) without the need for modifications. Your purchase of this socket assembly is covered by a 5 year limited warranty supplied by Omix-ADA.
Application. Fits 1976-2006 Jeep CJ5, CJ7, Wrangler YJ and TJ Models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Customer Reviews (14)
Questions & Answers