Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- Driver Side (Left Side) Panel
- 16-Gauge Stamped Steel
- "Jeep" Text Stamped Into Cowl
- Black Weld-Through Primer Coating
- Sturdy 16 Gauge Steel Side Panel to Replace Rusty Panels
- Welding is Required for Installation
- Officially Licensed MOPAR Restoration Product
- Excellent OEM Grade Fit and Finish
- 94 Inches Long, 18.6 Pounds
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1987-1995 Wrangler YJ Models
Specs. You can rebuild damaged or rusted out Wrangler panels using parts such as Omix-ADA's Left-Side Side Panel Stamped with the Jeep Logo. This panel is sturdy 16 gauge steel that will stand up to the rigors of the trail, and comes ready to install with a coating of black weld-through primer. The Jeep logo is featured proudly on the cowl, and once you get it fully installed and painted, nobody will ever guess that there were ever gaping rust holes in your Wrangler's sides.
Construction. 16 gauge stamped steel construction is used by Omix-ADA in its Left Side Side Panel for Jeep Wranglers. The panel is precisely shaped to match OEM fit with minimal trimming, and is coated in weld-through primer ready for priming and painting. Installation requires drilling and welding. This is an officially licensed MOPAR replacement part and fits on the left side (driver side) of the Jeep. Omix-ADA covers this panel with a 5 year limited anti-defect warranty.
Application. Fits 1987-1995 Wrangler YJ models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95