Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- Engine Timing Cover Kit
- Steel, Plastic, and Rubber Timing Cover
- Molded Rubber Gasket
- Natural Finish and Black Color
- This Set Includes Both an Engine Timing Cover and an Oil Pan Gasket
- Eliminates Oil Leaks and Provides a Leak-Proof Seal to the Timing Case and the Oil Pan
- Designed for 4.0 and 4.2 Liter Engines
- Medium Difficulty Installation
- 5 Pounds
- Timing Cover, Oil Pan Gasket
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1987-1992 Wrangler YJ Models. with the 4.0L or 4.2L Engine.
Specs. This timing chain cover by Omix-ADA is engineered to fit perfectly, enabling an effective replacement when the old one finally gives up the ghost. A failed timing chain cover often signals its problems by oozing out plenty of oil, which can potentially even deplete the oil reservoir if left unaddressed. This direct fit replacement, which includes an oil pan gasket for extra leak-proofing, is everything you need to head off or put a stop to this problem and keep your Wrangler working right.
Construction. Omix-ADA's Timing Chain Cover is made to fit 4.0 liter and 4.2 liter 6-cylinder YJ Wrangler engines from decades ago. This part is made of steel, with some rubber and plastic fittings, and comes with a molded rubber oil pan gasket as well. The kit weighs 5 pounds overall and comes with a 5 year limited warranty. It is a direct fit OE part replacement kit.
Application. Fits 1987-1992 Wrangler YJ models with the 4.0L or 4.2L engines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers (0 answers)
Installation & What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (1) Timing Cover
- (1) Oil Pan Gasket
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92