Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Reduces Transmission Temperatures
- 19 Row, Tube and Fin Aluminum Construction
- Silver Finish
- Width: 6.44", Length: 12.95", Thickness: 1.97"
- Straight Forward Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed for use with Automatic Transmissions
- Fits 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
Excessive heat is bad, especially when it comes to an automatic transmission. But now you can keep your automatic Jeep Wrangler running cooler by installing a Mishimoto Automatic Transmission Cooler. A Transmission Cooler is inexpensive insurance that will extend the life of your JK's transmission allowing it to perform at its best.Superior Design.
Mishimoto manufactures its Automatic Transmission Cooler from 6061 aluminum for its ability to quickly dissipate unwanted heat. Mishimoto engineered its Cooler with a 19 row, tube and fin radiator design to ensure low transmission temperatures. Overall dimensions - width: 6.44", length: 12.95", thickness: 1.97".“No Questions Asked” Warranty.
Mishimoto Performance warrants all of its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship with its “no questions asked” limited lifetime warranty policy. Please click here
to see the manufacturer's warranty for complete details.Application.
This silver Mishimoto Automatic Transmission Cooler is designed to fit all 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK models equipped with the 3.8L V6 engine and an automatic transmission.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 2 Hours
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
What's in the Box
- (1) Transmission Cooler
- (1) Bracket Set
- (6 Feet) Rubber Hose
- (2) Push On 45° Fittings
- (2) Push On 90° Fittings
- (6) Worm Gear Clamps
Customer Reviews (17)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- JK Rubicon 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Rubicon 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Wrangler 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Wrangler 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11