ExtremeTerrain is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on any order over $75!
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will require an additional charge.
For full shipping details please view our Shipping Policy
1. Apply a penetrating lubricant liberally to all exhaust fasteners, hangers and rubber insulators.
2. Cut the exhaust pipe after the muffler to be able to remove it from the vehicle. Refer to Figure 1.
3. Remove the tail section of the exhaust by removing it from the rubber isolators. Refer to Figure 2.
4. Remove the hardware from the flange and remove the muffler. Refer to Figure 3.
1. For the Unlimited Wrangler install the Extension Pipe to the existing flange using the fasteners provided. Refer to Figure 4. For the regular length TJ the Extension Pipe will need to be shortened 10”.
2. Slide the 2 ½” Clamp over the Muffler inlet and then install it to the Extension Pipe. Refer to Figure 5.
3. Slide the 2 ½” Hanger Clamp over the Muffler outlet and then install the Turn Down to the Muffler. Install the hanger of the 2 ½” Hanger Clamp into the existing rubber insulator. Refer to Figures 6 & 7.
4. Align the exhaust as required. Starting at the front of the exhaust, tighten all clamps and connections. Check along the whole length of the exhaust system to ensure that there is adequate clearance around the spare tire, fuel and brake lines or any wiring. If any interference is detected relocate or adjust.
Congratulations! You are ready to begin experiencing the improved power, sound and driving experience of your MBRP Inc. performance exhaust system. We know you will enjoy your purchase.