Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A
Features & Specs
- Shackle mount
- 6061-T6 Kaiser aluminum round bar
- Made in the USA
- Anodized and zinc plated
- Red finish
- Titanium pin and rubber guard
- Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 3/8" in diameter
- Cinches neatly against all types of fairleads - Hawse or Roller
- Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks
- Fits 1966-2023 Jeep CJ and Wrangler Models
|Winch Accessory Type
Specs. Factor 55 is proud to offer this ProLink shackle mount as a premium upgrade for your Jeep. Why not improve on your conventional winch hooks by getting this Factor 55 ProLink shackle mount? It is made right here in the USA from high-performance lightweight billet 6061 aluminum that is highly anodized and zinc-plated, and features a bold and stylish red finish.
Construction. The cable is captured into the body of the shackle mount by a removable 5/8" double shear pin. The front gives your Jeep the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2" thick mounting tab. The ProLink shackle mount works with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions.
Application. Fits 1966-2023 Jeep CJ and Wrangler models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customer Reviews (18)
Questions & Answers