Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- MAP Sensor
- Black Color
- Designed as a Direct Fit Substitute for OE Part Number 33000153
- Replaces the Stock Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor When It Begins to Give Incorrect Readings
- Corrects for Various Problems Such as Burning Rich, Backfiring, Etc.
- 4 Inches by 4 Inches by 3 Inches
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1987-1995 Wrangler YJ Models with the 2.5L, 4.2L, or 4.0L Engine.
Specs. A laundry list of vague and not so vague problems can be caused by a MAP sensor failing to read the manifold absolute pressure correctly. You might find your engine burning rich, causing you to get just a few miles per gallon. Backfiring, rough idling, and many other problems can also occur. Omix-ADA's complete MAP sensor corrects all these problems by restoring the original function and lets you get back to focusing on the fun rather than struggling with the difficulties.
Construction. The MAP Sensor by Omix-ADA is made out of black plastic and matches OEM specifications, including fit, function, and sturdiness. The sensor is designed as a direct fit replacement for factory component number 33000153. It fits Wranglers that have a 2.5L, 4.2L, or 4.0L engine installed. As is usual with Omix-ADA, the sensor is protected by a 5 year limited warranty against defects.
Application. Fits 1987-1995 Wrangler YJ models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95