Host a Go Topless Day® Event
Go Topless Day® is a spring tradition when we celebrate the warm weather and sense of fun and adventure that comes with owning a Jeep.
Jeep and Off Road Clubs worldwide will join our 11th Annual Worldwide Go Topless Day® on May 19th, 2018 with picnics, trail runs, convoys, trail clean-ups, parades, beach parties, and other social events.
All Things Jeep's Go Topless Day® is a unique event in that it is both a celebration and an opportunity for clubs. Our broad customer and fan base allows All Things Jeep to reach Jeep owners who may never have been off road or heard of a local club before. In addition to celebrating the start of topless Jeep season, we hope to advocate responsible wheeling, promote your organization to recruit new members, and expand your club's fundraising abilities. Here's how:
- We’ll promote your Go Topless Day® event on our website and social media to increase attendance.
- Your event will be part of our weekly e-mail campaign that reaches thousands of Jeep enthusiasts.
- We’ll steer inquiring customers to your club not only for your Go Topless Day® event, but as a Jeep community resource as well.
- You will receive free Go Topless Day® bumper stickers to distribute during your GTD event.
- You will be able to purchase Go Topless Day® merchandise at a special discounted rate that your club can then sell at retail prices to raise funds.
Interested in Joining?
You'll be added to our GTD18 mailing list to receive our welcome kit and promotional material.
Each year, clubs and organizations report back to us with overwhelmingly positive results from hosting Go Topless Day® events!
Let's make 2018 the largest celebration of topless Jeeps yet!
|Club Discount for Go Topless Day® Merchandise
Go Topless Stickers
||Available for Purchase
||Available for Purchase
(+2.00 per shirt)
||Available for Purchase (No Additional Charge)|
- Merchandise: Each year we produce an assortment of Go Topless Day® branded merchandise. Clubs can use the discount we are offering as an opportunity for fundraising by selling these products at regular price during their GTD event. Clubs can also pass this discount on to members. We also offer co-branding on the t-shirts for FREE when you order more than 50 units.
- Go Topless Day® Stickers: In the weeks before the event, we’ll send stickers that can be given out during the event.
- Reciprocal Website Links: If your club has a website or a Facebook page, we’ll include your Go Topless Day® event info on our website. In turn, we expect that your page links back to our Go Topless Day event page here: http://www.allthingsjeep.com/go-topless-day.html.
- Co-Branded Banner We’ll create Go Topless Day® banners with your club’s logo included. For that we’ll need a high resolution image, 150 X 200 dots per inch. We also need to have your order and logo ready by April 15, 2018 since we need time to custom make your items.