Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Features & Specs
- CNC Machined UCA Bushing and Ball Joint Cups
- Superior UCA Range of Motion
- UCAs Use Replaceable Ball Joints
- Heavy-Duty, Fully Welded, and Upper Control Arms
- Discreet and Dependable Greasable Factory Style Ball Joints and OE Rubber Bushings
- Fully Integrated Skid Plate and Front Differential Drop
- Low Maintenance Operation System
- Simple Installation Without Need for Strut Compressor
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available with Nitro Shocks
- Fits All 2007-2021 Tundra Models, Excluding the TRD Pro
|Lift Kit Type
|Lift Kit Max Tire Size
|Lift Kit Includes Shocks
This product is a fully welded, heavy-duty upper control arm that is superior to the factory arms and serves as the centerpiece of the Zone Offroad Adventure Series Suspension Lift Kit with Nitro Shocks. The arm is welded from a 1/8-inch steel plate. The UCA bushing and CNC machined ball joint cups are better than factory components, and you'll notice the difference.Advanced Design.
The replaceable ball joints are able to handle heavy-duty use. You'll benefit from quiet and reliable OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints. They provide your vehicle with a low maintenance operation system. Compared to the stock arms, the UCA range of motion is far superior. The fully integrated skid plate and front differential drop effectively provides optimized driveline angles. Shocks.
The Nitro Shocks for the rear provide a smooth ride.Straightforward Installation.
Use of a strut compressor is not required in the straightforward installation of this Lift Kit to the factory struts. Warranty.
There is a limited lifetime warranty with this product.Application.
The Zone Offroad 3.50-Inch Adventure Series Suspension Lift Kit with Nitro Shocks fits all 2007-2021 Tundra models, excluding the TRD Pro.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 4 Hours
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
What's in the Box
- (2) Control Arms
- (2) Nitro Shocks
- Rubber Bushings
- Ball Joints
- (1) Front Strut Spacer
- Differential Relocation
- Hardware for Mounting
- Installation Directions
Customer Reviews (140)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Tundra
- 4.0L V6 - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- 4.6L V8 - 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- 4.7L V8 - 07, 08, 09
- 5.7L V8 - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21