Features, Description, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Features & Specs
- Split Spacer Lift Kit
- 2.50 Inches Lift in Front
- 1.25 Inches Lift in Rear
- Protects Front Ball Joints and Control Arms from Wear
- Maintains Factory Alignment and Steering Geometry Specs
- Rear 1.25-Inch Axle Blocks
- Allows 32-Inch Tires
- Made in the USA
- Easy Installation - No Cutting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 2007-2021 4WD Tundras, Excluding TRD Pro Models
|Lift Kit Type
|Lift Kit Includes Shocks
||Shocks Not Included
This Revtek 2.50-Inch Front / 1.25-Inch Rear Split Spacer Lift Kit allows for 32-inch tires, in addition to so much more. Thanks to the unique split spacer design, this kit protects front ball joints and control arms from too much wear. It maintains your factory alignment and steering geometry specs.Contents.
There are preload spacer, top out extenders, skid plates, 1.25-inch rear lift blocks, U-bolts and installation hardware. Everything is made in the USA.Installation.
This is a relatively easy installation with no cutting or welding required.Warranty.
There is a limited lifetime warranty on this product.Application.
This Revtek 2.50-Inch Front / 1.25-Inch Rear Split Spacer Lift Kit fits 2007-2021 4WD Tundras, excluding TRD Pro models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 3 Hours
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
What's in the Box
- (2) Front Preload Spacers
- (8) Top Out Extenders
- (3) Skid Plates
- (2) Rear Lift Blocks
- (4) U-Bolts
- (8) U-Bolt Nuts
- (8) U-Bolt Washers
- (2) Extension Brackets
- (4) Spacers
- Installation Hardware
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Tundra
- 4.0L V6 - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- 4.6L V8 - 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- 4.7L V8 - 07, 08, 09
- 5.7L V8 - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21