Classy Yet Rugged Wheel.
The Pro Comp Alloy Series 39 Inertia Satin Black Milled Wheel provides your Jeep Wrangler with a classy, yet rugged appearance. It's a 7-spoke aluminum alloy wheel that is built for the rigors of off-roading, but also looks like aggressive and modern.
Satin Black Milled.
Laid out with wide, flat, strap like spokes that give a competent look, this wheel includes milled, mirror-bright detailing for an even more eye-catching effect. The milled areas include thin, sharp-looking milled edges on the spokes, outlining them with a bright filament of ground metal, and the decorative rivets on the lip.
Made for Long Service.
Pro Comp manufactures the Series 39 Inertia Wheel using low pressure casting, a way of making aluminum alloy wheels that produces excellent mechanical strength while keeping the part fairly light. This also gives the wheel a maximum load of 2,200 lbs.
A 2-year limited finish warranty and a limited lifetime structural warranty apply to this wheel.
The Pro Comp Alloy Series 39 Inertia Satin Black Milled Wheel is available in 17x9.
This wheel comes with a -6 mm offset.
The Pro Comp Alloy Series 39 Inertia Satin Black Milled Wheel is made to match up to any 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and JL. Sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.