Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- OE Style Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- Driver and Passenger Side Included
- Five Year Limited Manufactures Warranty
- Fits 2007-2011 3.8L Jeep Wrangler JK Models
Fixes Exhaust Leaks.
If you are experiencing an exhaust leak at the manifolds it may be a cracked manifold gasket causing the problem. This pair of high quality OE style exhaust manifold gaskets will quickly solve the issue.Five Year Limited Warranty.
To ensure the highest quality of their materials and craftsmanship, the manufacturer backs their products with a 5 Year Limited Warranty. Some exclusions may apply, please see manufacturer's warranty for complete details.Application.
This Exhaust Manifold Gasket Kit is designed for 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK models equipped with the 3.8L V6 engine. Driver and passenger side exhaust manifold gaskets are included.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 4 Hours
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.
What's in the Box
- Driver Side Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Passenger Side Exhaust Manifold Gasket
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- JK Rubicon 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Rubicon 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Wrangler 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Wrangler 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11