Safe, Sporty Wheel.
The Rugged Ridge XHD Satin Black Wheel provides your Jeep Wrangler with an amazing new look. The black satin finish is a modern, yet rugged style, and the aluminum construction gives you a safe wheel for years to come.
The Rugged Ridge XHD Satin Black Wheel's black satin powdercoat finish can take a serious beating on the road or trail, keeping your JK looking great for years to come. Thanks to a steel button-head socket cap, which sits at the border of the outer wheel face, you get a 3-piece look to help your 2007-2018 Wrangler JK truly shine. A 5x5 bolt pattern, 7-spoke styling and modular center cap top off a great design.
You don't need to worry about durability, thanks to the rugged aluminum construction. In fact, this Black Satin Wheel satisfies SAE J2530 standards for strength and durability, thanks to third-party testing and certification. This XHD Wheel features a load rating of 2200 pounds.
Rugged Ridge backs its XHD Wheel with a 5-Year Limited Warranty to maintain quality and value for your Wrangler JK.
The Rugged Ridge XHD Satin Black Wheel is available in 17x8.5, 17x9, 18x9 and 20x9.
This wheel comes with a -10mm, -12mm, or-14mm offset.
This Rugged Ridge Black Satin XHD Wheel is specifically designed to fit your 2007-2018 Wrangler JK. Sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.