Retro, Yet Modern Look.
The Rugged Ridge Trail Runner Classic will enhance your Jeep Wrangler with its retro, yet stylish appearance. The kidney-shaped holes, gloss black finish and steel construction make it durable and distinctive.
Gloss Black Finish.
The gloss black finish on this wheel is designed to resist scratching, even when exposed to rocks, dirt and other debris. It also has the added benefit of looking great.
Durable and Rugged.
Solid steel construction means you can count on it to take a serious beating without problems. Each wheel is made to meet SAE J2530 standards for wheel durability and strength, so no matter where your journeys take you, you can drive with confidence.
Wheel vibration is annoying and dangerous, but thanks to a hub-centric layout, you don't need to worry. Positioned perfectly over each axle, this Classic Trail Runner Wheel will even put less stress on the studs. This innovation mean functionality issues should not be a problem in the future. The wheel is available with or without a center cap.
Rugged Ridge backs its Classic Trail Runner Wheel with a 5-Year Limited Warranty to maintain quality and value for your Wrangler JK and JL.
The Rugged Ridge Trail Runner Classic Black Wheel comes in 17x9.
This wheel has a 0mm offset.
This Rugged Ridge Trail Runner Classic Black Steel Wheel is specifically designed to fit your 2007-2018 Wrangler JK and JL. Sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.