Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Protects Your Seats from Excessive Wear and Tear
- Black Wetsuit-Like Neoprene Material
- Four Layer Construction
- Foam Backed Padding for Maximum Comfort
- UV Fade and Water Resistant Polyester Shell
- Reinforced Seams for Extra Durability
- Front and Rear Seat Covers Included
- Fits 2013-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door Models
Extra Interior Protection.
An excellent way to protect your 4-door JK Wrangler's front and rear seats from excessive wear and tear is by installing a set of TruShield's Black Neoprene Seat Covers. These neoprene Seat Covers will not only protect your seats, but they will also shield you from extreme temperature differences keeping you comfortable no matter the season.Premium Quality.
TruShield manufactures their Seat Covers from a high-quality, black wetsuit-like neoprene material that is both UV fade and water resistant. Featuring reinforced seams for extra durability, these Seat Covers include foam backed padding for maximum comfort even on long road trips.Simple Installation.
These TruShield Seat Covers were designed to simply slide over your seats and are held in place with Velcro straps. Installation can be completed in about 30 minutes or less without any tools or modifications needed.Application.
These TruShield Black Neoprene Front and Rear Seat Covers are designed to fit 2013-2018 4-door Jeep Wrangler JK models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 30 Minutes
Simple installation for anyone.
What's in the Box
- (4) Headrest Covers
- (1) Front Driver Side Upper Seat Cover
- (1) Front Driver Side Lower Seat Cover
- (1) Front Passenger Side Upper Seat Cover
- (1) Front Passenger Side Lower Seat Cover
- (1) Rear Upper Seat Cover
- (1) Rear Lower Seat Cover
Customer Reviews (70)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- JK Rubicon 4 Door - 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- JK Wrangler 4 Door - 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18